Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan

Assalamua'laikum... Since tomorrow dah start puasa, would like to wish all of my Muslim friends "Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan and Selamat Berpuasa". I'm looking forward as this would be the first time to fast as a wife :) :) :) :)... I'm still thinking of what to cook for sahur tomorrow, sangat excited.. However, since fridge xde, maybe just telur goreng or sardin for start (this is not an excuse ok, hehehehe... Our new fridge will be delivered to our house tomorrow *yeay*.. Once fridge dah ada, I can show off my cooking skills - ye ke??? Insya Allah...)

Selamat berpuasa everyone...


2 comments:

ajan said...

Babe, nads told me about the good change you've made.

Congratulations! I don't know when my turn's gonna come, haih.

It looks so easy when other people are doing it, but bloody difficult kalau nak buat sendiri.

Btw, do you really know what I'm talking about? =D

Selamat berpuasa babe!

Elle Abdollah said...

hehehe.. yeah i know what u r talking about.. :) no worries babe, it will come naturally when u are ready..

Selamat berpuase to u too babe!!! best puase dgn husband :)