Monday, July 26, 2010

24072010 - I'm Officially a wife!!!

Alhamdulillah akhirnya selamat menjadi wife kepada Muhammad Nur Hatta Abdullah after all the ups and downs that we faced & encountered... Even though we've only known each other for quite a short time (less than 4 years), but it all worked out and I'm so happy that no words can describe what I'm feeling... Alhamdulillah...

Anyways, I love my make up & wedding dress - I wore silver and white songket with lace, Hata wore baju melayu with songket blazer and trousers... Mama asyik puji je on that day *flattered*.. And yes, I do looked different (in a very good way)... BTW, you can also view some of my pics during nikah here. And saye sngt suka pelamin saya, suke sangat sangat sangat - it was exactly what I wanted (cantik kan?).. Thanks Kak Zaifie from Zaifie Zainal Creations.

Told you my pelamin is beautiful...
Look at yayang's face of relived :)
With the pengapits - Farid & Adek
With my dearest RPIans friends - Jajan, Nawaal, Ija & Julie
With Papa & Mama
With my family - Adek, Abang Bong, Papa, Mama, Abg Sani, Along, Agilahfifi

Anyways kudos to all below. It was nice working with each of you and thank you for making my wedding day one of the happiest day in my life.
1. Photographer - Kak Wati from KrulMATRIC Photography & Videography
2. Videographer - Afiq from Cahaya Lensa Kreatif
3. Cupcakes for Hantaran - Kak Nina
4. Catering - Haji Hassan
5. DJ Burn (suara DJ ni mmg sedap!!!)
6. Hantaran - Dato' Asiah
7. Wedding Card - KHR Wedding Card
8. Door Gift - Durian Kahwin

I would also want to thank mama and papa (trust me they are the busiest person weeks before and during my wedding.. thank you mama papa..), my siblings - Along, Abang Bong, Adek & Agilahfifi for helping out with the inai, door gifts, pasang signage and many more, my uncles, aunties and cousins yang tolong the night before and on the day itself... What would I do without the help from you guys. THANK YOU!!!~

***bermulalah hidup saya sebagai seorang isteri yang solehah, Insya Allah :)

No comments: