Thursday, September 16, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri - Part 1

OMG, it's been more than a month since the last post.. i was too busy with work and also being a wife (hehe) during Ramadhan... Sedih lah jugak coz last year's puasa I managed to go shopping during work, HAHA.. This year's puasa is full of meetings with clients and work work work - no time for shopping *sigh*, a bit frustrated...

Anyways, I managed to do 2 cookies for Raya - London Almond and Chocolate Chips. Sedap lah for a first timer... Owh yes, dah makin bersemangat nak baking cakes, coolies and muffins. Why? Thanks to my officemates for the belated wedding gift - electric oven & mixer.. TQ TQ TQ~~
I'm planning to do another cookie - cornflakes madu, not because it is an easy cookie to make but because I love it.. If pergi beraya mesti cari cornflakes madu!

Anyways, we went back to Pekan 2 days before raya. So first Raya at Pekan. Surprisingly, I was not sad and did not cried.. Maybe coz dah biasa dulu beraya overseas kot.. Second and third raya at Melaka.. Our journey to Melaka took almost 4 hours - lalu 3 negeri (Pahang, Johor and Melaka)...

Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. Ni picture during malam raya - my nephews and nieces were playing bunga api and mercun.. (sampai melatah my MIL, hehe...)

Ok lah, to be continued as we have to get ready for Uncle Ayim's open house..
And yes, before i forgot "Selamat Hari Malaysia!!!"

No comments: