Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trip to Gopeng, Perak

My colleague and I organized a get away for our department at Gopeng, Perak. We found a nice rest house, Rumah Rehat Adeline which looks very cosy.

Nice huh?

Anyways, these were the activities that we had for a 2 days 1 night stay:
Saturday, July 03 2010
0800 Depart from KLCC to Gopeng
1200 Arrive Gopeng Town & Pick-up
1430 Cave Exploration – Gua Kandu
1900 BBQ Dinner
Tele-Match & Games

Sunday, July 04 2010
0800 Breakfast
0900 Jungle Trek (waterfall)
1030 Abseiling (Geruntum Fall)
1300 Lunch
1430 Transfer out to Gopeng Town & depart to KLCC

Comments: Food was marvellous! The rooms were comfortable, nice view and the surroundings was very refreshing. the Ogawa massage chair was the best HAHA... For activities:
Caving @ Gua Kandu - superb!!!
Our ride, yeah!!!
 
Look at us smiling all the way to Gua Kandu
 
In front of Gus Kandu (which we had to do 15 minutes of jungle tracking)
Can't believe I did this.. Can't even believe my boss did this!!!
It is very very very dusty inside the cave 

Abseiling @ Geruntum Fall - even though I fell a few times while abseiling and bruised my arms and legs 1 week before getting married, worth it :)

Everyone was paying attention before we hike & jungle track to the waterfall

All that I could remember asking was "Jauh lagi ke bang?"

Yes, this is the part when I fell *ouchie!!!*

But I got up again :) I'm proud that I didn't give up.. *Yeay!!!*

This is my boss- he's cool & sporting, totally the other side of him :)

Our official ride (as usual) back to the rest house

No comments: