Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hubby-less (Day 1)

Today marks my 3 weeks journey of life without hubby. Pretty sucks when came to think about it. But life goes on, setting the tears aside. Basically hubby had to be stationed out of Malaysia for around 3 weeks (or more, please don't exceed a month), so here I am with Adam and Muqri.

Hubby purposely called a cab to go to the airport coz he knew that I'm gonna cry and cry and CRY (Adam relax je ok time hubby naik cab). So, we only managed to send him from our home sweet home. As what hubby expected, I cried (I wasn't really ready for him to go yet, but I told myself that everything will be ok. So everything was not really ok when he actually left - for the first 30 minutes). Poyo, but we were never been apart for this long yet (not even masa dating2 dulu). Thank God that I have my parents and siblings to fill in that temporary empty space for these 3 weeks.

Anyways, Adam asked about his aboh this morning, so I said "Aboh kan work." Not sure how I'm supposed to explain to him few days down the road.

We love you, please be safe overthere and take good care of yourself. XOXO

after17april2010.blogspot.com
Hubby and the kids before leaving for airport
after17april2010.blogspot.com
Good bye Aboh...
after17april2010.blogspot.com
Safely arrived, view from hubby's hotel. Masha Allah, sangat cantik.


No comments: