Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jakarta & Bandung Trip

Just to share with you that I went to Jakarta & Bandung (4 days & 3 nights) earlier this month to shop for my wedding preparation. Believe it or not, this is actually my first trip outside of Malaysia since I came back from US (HEHE).. Anyways, we only managed to Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat coz we have only 1 day at Jakarta.. OMG, sngt2 rambang mata tgk kain and the prices the were so cheap compared to Malaysia... Thank God ade 2 org kawan to remind me jgn divert ke benda lain... Personally, Jakarta Pusat's area is a bit scary if you are going for a girls-only trip - too many people, endless traffic jammed and choose your budget hotel carefully...

Bandung, on the other side is very harmony, not as jammed packed as Jakarta and people there are much much nicer... Place to look forward - Pasar Baru, Factory Outlets (FO), Rumah Mode, Toko 3.. Owh yes before lupe, it's best if you can get a Supir during your stay in Bandung & Jakarta... Sangat2 membantu in terms of travelling, going to places of interest & tawar menawar harga with the locals...

I went to Jakarta and Bandung with only one small back pack of x smpai 2 kg; went back to Malaysia with 1 large luggage bag & 1 bag full of kains (both checked in = 30++ kg), 1 carry on luggage & 1 bag pack... Cool huh?

My aim is to go there again next year with hubby :)

**PS: thanks to watie, i now know that you guys can't comment on my blog post.. But yeay, managed to resolved that!!! :)

No comments: