Wednesday, May 19, 2010

House Hunting - Part 1

Finding the right house is not as easy as we thought (or maybe as I thought). We've been looking at 'Lelong Houses', ads @ http://www.mudah.my/  and many more. Lots of numerous visits to houses for sale but none grabbed my heart *sigh*. Basically we are looking for houses around Puncak Jalil coz it's still affordable and the price is not ridiculous for a 2 storey terrace house. The downside of Puncak Jalil is the condition of the road (haiyoo every month kena buat alignment & balancing utk JJW, hehe...) Given only 2 months left before we get married, I'm pretty sure that time will be an issue if we want to buy 'Lelong House'. Yup, don't think that 2 months is enough to go through the long process.

So, question is should we just rent first? Agak kurang berkenan untuk rent sebenarnye... I want a house which has/is
  1. enough space for me to do gardening
  2. living room & car porch yg luas (apartment is a no no)
  3. nearby the main road (senang nak g kerja or anywhere else)
  4. reasonable kitchen space (as I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of cooking & baking)
  5. bathroom yang agak besar for master bedroom (most of the houses we saw, bathroom mcm sekangkang kera je, sob...)
  6. kedai, Giant/TESCO, school, gas station, clinic within 1-2 km driving distance from the house.
I don't have preferences whether it's a one, 2 or 21/2 storey(s) house as long as ada ciri2 di atas. Wish us all the best in finding one... TBC~

No comments: