Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lil Breastfeeding Tips

after17April2010.blobspot.comIn my breastfeeding journey, the biggest nightmare would be insufficient milk stock for #myidrisabdullah. Adam was on EBM for six months and I breastfed Muqri for a year plus. It was a struggle back then because of my lack of knowledge on how to increase my milk production. I was pumping just enough in the office to ensure that Adam & Muqri has sufficient EBM to be consumed next day at their day care.

But Alhamdulillah murah rezeki Idris compared to his elder brothers. He is still fully breastfed at five months with buffers of EBM stored in the deep freezer. With that said, it is not an easy journey and we still have a long way to go. For now, I'm focused to ensure that EBM stock for Idris can lasts untill he is 2 years old.

Just to share my experience to mommies out there, I relied on 2 milk boosters:
    after17April2010.blobspot.com
  • Natural milk booster
    Red dates, Goji berries with dried longan drink (if there’s no kedai sensei nearby, you can buy via Lazada or even Shopee. Sometimes I also add rose bud tea and also Fenugreek seeds (halba)).
  • Milk booster products
    MaMom milk booster (just chew 2 tablets every morning on empty stomach). I have tried a few milk booster products - pills, cookies, brownies but this works for me personally.


Image result for mamom


...and don’t forget to drink a lot of plain water (it helps!!!) 


On another note, my 8-yearsold-Medela-breastpump = one of the best investment ever. 
There are a lot of lighter and mobile breast pumps nowadays but I’m really happy and satisfied with mine 🙂. Semoga istiqamah pumping in the office nanti.

No comments: