Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Noodle Station @ Alamanda Shopping Centre

I had always wanted to write this entry!!! I first ate at Noodle Station (Alamanda Shopping Centre) when I was working in MDeC Cyberjaya (2,3 years ago). I love this restaurant because of the choice of drinks - rambang mata ok...
Me and Hatta went to Noodle Station, Alamanda Shopping Centre last week. Food memang superb (especially for those who love noodles & coffee), price is affordable, the portion is also acceptable. However, I prefer the service at Noodle Station, Mid Valley Megamall- they are much much friendlier.

We ordered Iced Teh Tarik Hazelnut - the name says it all, really taste like teh tarik + hazelnut.

Hatta Fried Wantan Noodle With Thai Style (Spicy) - not so spicy actually, this is Hatta's favourite meal @ Noodle Station

I ate Wantan Noodle Soup With Tom Yam Seafood - Pedas!!! Bole pedih perut but I like!!!

Would highly recommend for you to try lunching @ Noodle Station. Happy trying it out... :)  

No comments: