Monday, April 26, 2010

Repsol & Watie's Wedding @ Simpang Renggam (25th April 2010)

Our first time going to kenduri as 'fiance' hik hik hik. I got pretty excited. Anyways, Hatta woke me up at 7 a.m. and he picked me up at around 8.30 a.m. Unfortunately, he had forgotten to bring along the camera so terpaksa patah balek to his house. We had breakfast at a mamak stall nearby his house. Sedap la jugak.. :)

Thank god the journey was smooth, did not encounter any accidents on the way (Alhamdulillah). We stopped at R&R Machap coz I need to change into my baju kurung (maklum lah baju batik - if i wore it since in KL, it will turned out like spring toing toing by the time I reached Repsol's wedding hehe.)

Anyways, the house was not that hard to find (nasib baik je actually). We reached around 2 p.m. and terus makan coz lapar giler dah hehehe.
After makan, I was busy showing my engagement ring to my schoolmates, while Hatta was snapping pics of the kenduri. Pengantins sampai around 3 something. After taking pictures with Watie and Repsol (amik berkat OK), we push off to KL (@ around 3.30 p.m.)

Of coz we reached KL @ 10 p.m. disebabkan oleh Ayer Hitam... we were there until 7.30 p.m. and spent around 600 ringgit (bole x?)

Anyways, again congratulations to Watie & Repsol. Semoga diberkati Allah~
Finally, pengantin sampai ..
silat beb!
Repsol with his family
Kelab Kompang Kg. Chokro
Acara 'ambik berkat' ;)

No comments: